Thursday, July 28, 2011

In Limbo

Well. It's been a week. I won't give you all the details, but it involves sleeping on a mattress on the floor in the middle of boxes with no AC or hot water at the new house, while spending each night still moving things out of the condo. I allowed myself one small breakdown (ok, maybe two) on Wednesday, and then it was back to business.

The upside is that in the grand scheme of things, these are minor inconveniences. Sure, cold showers and stuffy rooms are annoying. But as Husband wisely pointed out, there are people who live without air conditioning and hot water every day. And houses, for that matter. Sometimes, all we I need is a little perspective and thankfulness.

I'll be back this weekend with some more updates and a better attitude. :)

In the meantime, I leave you with these beauties...

What I hope our bedroom will look like, once the mattress is off the floor!
Source: Pinterest (original source unknown)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it all come together, dear!!! Gorgeous bedroom selections!!!

    ReplyDelete