Thursday, February 16, 2012

Addicted to Pinning

My bedtime ritual used to go something like this:

1. Look at the clock and say, "If I'm asleep in 10 MINUTES, I can get ---- hours of sleep!" (I refuse to admit how many that is, just know that it's more than the average person needs each night - or so my friend Heather tells me).
2. Get in bed and read, usually far longer than however many minutes I needed to be asleep in to achieve desired rest.

NOW it goes something like this:
1. Look at the clock and say, "If I'm asleep in 10 MINUTES, I can get ---- hours of sleep!"
2. Get in bed and play on Pinterest.

It's not like this is a new thing - many of us have been obsessed with Pinterest for months. I pretty much feel like this on a daily basis:

via
 Anyway, Pinterest has been an endless source of ideas and inspiration for the house, for everything from decorating and cooking to DIY projects that I can't wait to screw up try.

Here are a few of my faves:

via
For the breakfast nook
via
To eat whilst sitting in breakfast nook

via
For the bedroom

via
For the one-day-baby

via
For the one-day-baby's nursery/guest room

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have 20 minutes of pinning to do before...well, you get the idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment